Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} what was your first job?
I worked in the office of a mom&pop furniture store. It was horrible! I ended up getting a job as a part time file clerk (same place I am now, actually!) and kind of... Just stopped showing up for work at the furniture store. Which is really shitty to do but I absolutely couldn't stand the place!

{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
Yes, a couple. Heywood Banks has been my favorite. :)

{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
Oh geez. Years ago with Ronnie at Dutch Village.

{four} what was the last picture you took?
One of Sadie sleeping weirdly on the club chair. She's a strange one.

{five} burnt food: yes or no?
Blech, no!

{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?
I never get change because I never carry cash with me! I always, always, always use my debit card... Well, I run it as credit everywhere to get triple rewards points. ;)

{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
Yes. I have an obnoxiously large tongue.

{eight} do you scrapbook?
Nope... Never really been my "thing."

{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
Andy will buy one every now and again but for the most part, no.

{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
Definitely behind it! I own like 8 nice dSLR and SLR cameras, that's a dead giveaway. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment