Wednesday, March 23, 2011

365: 3/23/2011

DAY 82: Michigan can suck it.

Sooo... Remember the other day when I was all "OMG, I got to drive home with my windows down!!" ? You'd never believe it was 50 degrees the end of last week by looking outside today. We got dumped on. Stupid Michigan weather.

Here are a couple more pictures from my yard today:


I just... LOL. She jumped when I said her name which is why she's a little out of focus. I wasn't expecting her to do that! But it makes for a funny picture and so you get to laugh at my dog AND shake your head in disappointment at the fading paint on the side of my garage. It's a two-fer, people!


I love when Frank goes outside in the snow because it means he gets a snow beard. <3


Sadie, as seen through my screen door. I like this picture a lot for some reason!


Look at all that stacked snow on the other gate to my backyard! And just think, less than 24 hours ago NONE of that was there! Also, how adorable is the color of my house? Seriously. It doesn't get much better than a cerulean blue bungalow!

No comments:

Post a Comment