Tuesday, March 22, 2011

18 Random Questions

This has been floating around the blog world for a while so I figured I'd do it:

1. Make a list of 5 things that you can see without getting up:
- The TV. It's a 52" and I am on the couch, afterall. ;)
- The dogs. Three are currently on the couch, one on the floor.
- My purse.
- A laundry basket full of clean clothes.
- A couple throw blankets tossed over the end of the couch.

2. How do you style your hair?
Lately I've just been blowdrying it and leaving it as is. Sometimes I'll straighten it and every now and again I'll use a large barrel curling iron for loose waves.

3. What are you wearing now?
My comfiest pair of jeans, thanks Old Navy! A lime green spaghetti strap tank with metal beads across the top and a cream sweater with a lime green, navy, light blue and teal floral print. Both of those are from Old Navy, too... I love that place.

4. What's your occupation?
I am a child/medical/spousal support accountant. And yes, it is sometimes as crazy you think it'd be.

5. What do you hear right now?
Bad Girls Club. ::Shame::

6. Who was the last person you hugged?
My husband!

7. What is/was for dinner?
Salad. I've been making salad a lot lately, I'm guessing because it has felt like spring! That's kind of a big deal in Michigan.

8. What did you do today?
I went to work, came home and have been sitting on my tuckus ever since.

9. Dog person or cat person?
I like both! I like all animals, though. :)

10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
Hmm, if I *HAD* to change my name, I think I'd pick ... Honestly, I have no idea! I know what I'd name a future daughter but I can't think of a new name for myself. How weird... Something Irish, that's for sure.

11. What was the last thing that you bought?
Umm, green olives and sharp cheddar cheese, LOL. I wanted to make a salad last night and didn't have those for it. And those are a staple for Kaycee salads. :) If you want a fun answer: a couple cardigans, a few embellished tees and a popover hoodie from Old Navy on Sunday.

12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Truthfully, if I only ever vacationed to Chicago, I'd be happy. I adore it there.

13. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Pretty much where I am now, except with a few babies. :)

14. Where's your birthmark?
On my left cheek.

15. What are you doing this weekend?
Just working around the house. I'm doing something kind of fun, too, but that has to stay a secret for now! :)

16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
Sitar! I love listening to recordings of George Harrison playing it.

17. How tired are you?
Not very, yet. Give me an hour. ;)

18. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Just one!

No comments:

Post a Comment