Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wee Bit




{one} if you won a trip to Disneyland/world, who would you take with you?
Andy + the fam... BOTH sides. :)

{two} when was the last time you listened to a CD?
I have a George Harrison "tribute" mix in my Vue's CD player right now, LOL. I don't listen to the radio, like, EVER when I'm at work or when I'm home or in the car. Most of what I like to listen to isn't played on the radio so I rely on mix CDs often!

{three} what spice/seasoning is your favorite?
Cinnamon. Especially mixed with sugar. MMM.

{four} if you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?
Folk rock. Love me some folk rock. <3

{five} if you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be?
The signing of the Declaration of Independence! I LOVE that point of our nation's history.

{six} if you could go back to school, what would you study?
I'm planning on going back to school, hopefully within the next year! I'm keeping my major a secret until I'm officially enrolled, though. ;)

{seven} if you could go to one sporting event, all expenses paid, which one would you see?
THE STANLEY CUP FINAL!!! Yay, hockey!

{eight} do you drive an automatic or a manual?
I have no idea how to drive a manual, so my Vue is an automatic. Up until the car Andy currently drives, all of the cars he's had in our 5 and a half years together have been manuals! I secretly think he liked the fact that I couldn't drive his cars, LOL.

{nine} are you comfortable speaking in front of people?
Hmm, can I answer with sometimes? If it's in front of a large group, not really... But if it's a group of people I know/am friends with, yes.

{ten} have you ever experienced an earthquake?
Actually, yes! There was an earthquake in the Illinois/Indiana area last year and the aftershocks were felt in Michigan! I was sitting at my desk at work and everything wobbled a little. I thought I was just dizzy until other people started asking if anyone else felt the shaking, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment