Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tidbits

Let's catch up on my life a little. :)

- Friday was pretty nice because it went by very quickly! I had an eye exam in the morning which didn't take more than a half hour. I had a financials meeting and then a team meeting at work as soon as I got in. Once those were done, about half of us girls got together and went out to eat. Tred and Anne wanted Arby's and so I tagged along and ate curly fries, LOL. Kelli and Newsh didn't want it so they were party poopers and didn't come! After work, I hung out at the casa with the boys. Thursday and Friday it felt like my allergies were kicking my butt so I didn't have motivation to do anything!

- Saturday, Andy and I went grocery shopping and stocked up on lots of fruit and veggies. Meijer had the biggest, juiciest looking strawberries I've seen in a long time so you better believe I brought a few cartons of those home! :) While grocery shopping, I started feeling worse and it was all downhill from there. We finished up, checked out, came home and put everything away. I stayed on the couch after that, except for the times I had to make a mad dash to the bathroom to puke and puke and puke. You know what a really weird feeling is? Not being able to breathe through your nose while puking.

- I felt much, much better on Sunday! I had something super fun at 3PM, which I still can't say anything about... I'll be able to share more in a month or so. :) And, NO, it's not a baby! (Just in case family is reading this, LOL.) After that we met up with everyone from my dad's side at River Rock for an early dinner. Sunday is $1.00 burger night there so pretty much everyone except me got burgers, lol. I got nachos. Meatless, of course! Speaking of no meat: today marks three weeks of vegetarianism!

- Andy starts hockey in a few weeks! One of his friends from work plays in a just-for-fun league and they were looking for a few more players so Andy signed up. He loves to watch hockey just as much as I do, but hasn't really played it so I can't wait to watch, LOL.

- As you can see from my 365 a few days ago, I've decided that I AM going to repaint the dining room. Andy is nonplussed, lol. I've found a great shade of cream (after Andy brought home about 3458745 paint chips) and I'm hoping to start painting next week. I'd say this weekend but I've got a LOT going on!

- We just found out that our new dining set is in the warehouse in southern Michigan and it's just waiting for the okay to get shipped up here. We scheduled pick up for the 16th to give me time to paint the walls, LOL. We paid good money for the set and I don't want it in the dining room while I'm rolling paint because I have a slight tendency to be clumsy (keep in mind that's coming from the girl that dumped salad in her lap during lunch yesterday, hahaha) so I can just imagine me getting paint on it. I'm hoping to snag the buffet eventually. The set is now retired and I'm thinking the display buffet will be going on clearance shortly. ;)

- I've been toying with the idea of a beadboard ceiling in our kitchen. I've read a ton of DIY blog posts about it lately and it seems sooo easy. Now to convince Andy.

- This coming Saturday I'm meeting up with Erin & the rest of the bridal party to pick out bridesmaid dresses! Afterward we're going to grab Ryan so I can take some engagement pictures for them! I have no idea where we'll go, so I should probably get on figuring that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment