Sunday, March 20, 2011

Last Sunday & this Sunday

Sooo... I really haven't gotten around to editing pictures from Grandma Alvie & Aunt Judy's birthday party. I take that back, I have two... LOL. So I figured I'd share those and then a few of my dad's dogs from today since Nick bounces off the walls too much to actually ever get a picture of him. ;)

LAST SUNDAY:


Close up of Grandma Alvie's cake. It was banana nut and SO amazing. I could have eaten the whole thing. I'm not sure where it came from but I wouldn't be surprised if Andy's Aunt Gail made it. She is ridiculously talented when it comes to cooking and baking! Bonus: there was Moose Tracks ice cream... My FAVE!


I'm not sure why Aunt Judy always holds up a finger on each hand when she blows out her candles. But she does it every year, LOL. Her cake was chocolate. Totally had some of that too, lol. I just love Andy's grandma, she is so adorable... And probably the sweetest lady I've ever met (other than my mom!).

THIS SUNDAY:


My dad's dog, Buddy, sleeps with his back paws like this all the time. So cute.


Copper heard the electric carver (my step mom sliced up some home made bread for a whole 15 seconds) and was scarred for the rest of the day. He's such a cute dog, but a wimp. :)


In the front is Ginger and in the back is Copper. Ginger came to lay on Andy and Copper jumped up to lay on Ginger. They're brother and sister and never very far away from each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment