Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday





{one} do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yes! Always, and it boggles my mind that there are people that don’t! Not to mention, my town is HUGE on seat-buckle violation stings.

{two} do you crack your knuckles?
Yes, usually a couple times a day.

{three} what is your favorite flavor of gum?
I don’t chew gum… It’s a texture thing – eww.

{four} what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
My engagement ring & wedding ring.

{five} who is your best friend?
My mom, brother & husband. I can’t pick just one. :)

{six} what is your favorite smell?
I’m kind of embarrassed to say this: hose water. LOL, don’t ask me why because I don’t know! Also, lilacs.

{seven} what is your favorite lunch meat?
Koegel bologna. I love turkey pastrami, too!

{eight} do you still have your tonsils?
Yep.

{nine} do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
I only have one pair of shoes with laces and I never wear them, LOL. It’s the whole aversion to exercise thing.

{ten} what color is your car?
Burnt orange. It’s pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment