Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wee Bit



{one} what is one food that, as an adult you love, but as a child you said you’d never touch?
Spinach. I was never a fan when I was little and that makes me sad -- it is SO delicious!

{two} did you go to college? if yes, what was your major?
Yes, I did... My major was history but that changed when I realized I couldn't do much of anything with a history degree unless I wanted to teach. And I didn't. So I've kind of been on a hiatus until I figure out what I want to major in since my pre-reqs are done, done, done. I think I've finally figured it out, so I'm hoping to go back this fall!

{three} what’s the most wild animal you’ve seen in real life (not counting the zoo)?
A mule deer in Colorado. It climbed in our van, LOL.

{four} have you ever been to a fortune teller?
I've been to a psychic. She was legit.

{five} can you juggle?
Oh Lord. I am sooo not coordinated enough for that.

{six} hardwood floors or carpet?
I absolutely adore hardwood floors. We have way too many sets up puppy paws to keep up with all of our rooms being hardwood, though. We have two huge rugs in the living room to cover most of the hardwood (we have a decorative, patterned hardwood around the border of the room and the rugs cover everything else.) and the hardwood in the kitchen = tiled over.

{seven} is it called “soda” or “pop”?
I'm a Michigander. We call it pop.

{eight} what was your first car?
A 2000 Buick Regal. It had leather interior, power everything... Really nice. :)

{nine} what is the most decadent dessert you’ve ever eaten?
Our wedding cake - one layer was decadent chocolate (chocolate cake, chocolate ganache and whipped chocolate filling), one layer was bananarama (vanilla cake, banana cream and a white chocolate glaze). NOM NOM NOM!

{ten} how often do you rearrange your furniture?
Hardly ever, if at all. I like where the furniture is! It's the decor that I change up all the time, lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment