Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} how often do you do laundry?
Once or twice a week... Just depends on how often Andy & I work out, lol. I've been working out 6 days a week so towels and work out clothes get washed a lot!

{two} what is your favorite type of cookie?
White chocolate chip macadamia nut... MMMM.

{three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month?
I have no idea! Probably buy a lot of clothes that I don't need, LOL. Put it in savings to go towards the second story we want to put on our house eventually.

{four} what was/is your favorite subject in school?
History, without a doubt.

{five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?
Noooo. Maybe if they came with parachutes in them, haha.

{six} what was your high school mascot?
We were the Cougars.

{seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you?
Probably not.

{eight} how often do you go dancing?
Never. I don't like to dance!

{nine} would you rather drive or fly?
Drive. I hate flying!

{ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting?
Absolutely not. I am OBSESSED with giving the perfect gift!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment