Monday, April 11, 2011

A new favorite


I've been using Organix products for about a year and a half now. They have so many different kinds of shampoos and I've pretty much tried them all. FYI - they all smell AMAZING! I think my two favorite scents are the 1) Pomegranate Green Tea and 2) Cherry Blossom Ginseng. We were out grocery shopping on Saturday and I needed shampoo. Meijer doesn't really carry much of the Organix line (our Target, on the other hand, has tons!) but I saw this, decided to try it and this is what I've got to say about it:

My hair is seriously the softest it has EVER been! I don't use conditioner but even after blowdrying it, I didn't even need to brush it. I did, but seriously. I could have just left the house. My hair is also shiny, smooth and smells amazing! This shampoo has a coconut smell to it and it's sooo divine. I've found a new fave!

No comments:

Post a Comment