Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday's Fifteen

This, too, is floating around the blogosphere. Why not, right?

1. What would you pick to eat if you only had one meal left?
A big bowl of my dad's cabbage soup (minus the beef, of course) along side my mom's equally delicious egg salad sandwich.

2. What quality is the most important to you in the opposite sex?
I think an important quality for ANYONE to have is the ability to be kind without expecting anything in return.

3. If you could pick your birthday, when would you want it and why?
I wouldn't change it. I like my October birthday!

4. What is your dream job?
Honestly, I have no idea. Obviously accounting was in no way what I thought I'd be doing, but I really like what I do and I love the people I work with... That's pretty dreamy, right? :)

5. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
Shop. DUH.  

6. What's the best book you have ever read?
Truth be told, I've never read a book that has given me an "OMG! WHAT A LIFE CHANGER!" moment. I loved every second of Moliere's Tartuffe (a play) when I read it, though.

7. Biggest Pet Peeve?
People who complain about everything.

8. What show can you not miss?
Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Bethenny Ever After (guilty pleasure -- I love her!).

9. What is your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas, without a doubt. I love giving gifts!

10. Do you want a big family?
No. Two babies, please. :)

11. What is more important to you, love or money?
What a cliche question! Obviously love. I wouldn't stick around when I'm not happy just because whoever I'm with buys me things or has money in the bank. WRONG!

12. If you had to live in another country other than America, which would you choose?
Ireland. It's so beautiful.

13. What is your dream car?
I don't really think about dream cars, lol. I love my Saturn Vue and will probably drive it until it dies! Ask me this when it's time to buy a new car. :-P  

14. Which is better, cats or dogs? Please explain why.
I love both! I love all animals, though, so I'm the wrong person to try and explain why one animal is better than another.

15. If you had to live without either a cell phone or internet, which would you choose to give up?
Internet, 'cause my cell phone has it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment