Monday, April 4, 2011

Erin & Ryan

Saturday, after meeting up with Erin & the other bridesmaids to pick out our dresses, I grabbed Andy and we went out with Erin and her honey (Ryan) so I could take a few pictures of them. The engagement session they have with their wedding photographer isn't until the summer but they needed some pictures for their Save-the-Dates. How could I say no?

Let me start off by saying that Erin and Ryan are PERFECT for each other. Okay, just needed to get that out of my system. :) When I take pictures, I don't pose or stage anything. It's just not my nature -- I like to capture a GENUINE vibe... A lifestyle. So when you see these below, you should know that the only input I had was that I told Ryan I thought it'd be cool if he sat on the railing around the dock. I let them do what they wanted and swooped in with my camera... I really, truly believe that's how photography should be. This is how they are together naturally and that's exactly how they were captured. Love. :)


I think they thought I was some sort of crazy person when I took the one above because I was like "Ahh!! I need to get the sun in this picture!!!" and almost went into the splits I got so low. But now can you see why?! The sunbeams, they kill me!



I was cracking up when I was taking this picture because Ryan had no clue why I was snapping away. He was saying something like "Baby, we should use one of these as our Save-the-Date picture and say something like 'Save the date so you can see our fronts!'" LOL.



So now do you see what I mean? They're so stinking cute together it's unreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment