Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} scruffy or clean shaven?
Definitely scruffy.

{two} what’s your favorite sundae topping?
Mini chocolate chips. Nom nom nom!

{three} do you own slippers?
I have a pair of slipper boots that I’ll wear when my feet get super cold but I’m not really a huge fan of socks, shoes or slippers in general and like to be barefoot as much as possible.

{four} did you ever have a tree house?
Nope. Never really wanted one either.

{five} how you do relieve stress?
I’ve never really been stressed! I’m sure I’ll eat my words when children come into the equation.

{six} what’s your favorite dr. seuss book?
Oh my land, I have no clue. I don’t really remember any of them because I wasn’t really a fan of Dr. Seuss when I was little.

{seven} have you ever taken dance classes?
Nope! My mom gave me the option of dance or a sport when I was 4 and I chose soccer. Played it from 4 to 15. :)

{eight} which do you use more: the thesaurus or the dictionary?
Thesaurus.

{nine} what’s your favorite form of exercise?
NOT exercising.

{ten} what’s the longest you’ve ever waited in line?
I’m not really sure! Probably some ride at Cedar Point or something. Or to get inside of the Joe for a Wings’ game.

No comments:

Post a Comment