Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Oh boy...

You see, friends, I have a problem. Once I get the littlest spark of an idea in my head, I immediately start looking for inspiration. Yesterday I said something along the lines of "if I ever decide to repaint a room, it would probably be my dining room." That quickly turned in to "OMG, I NEED TO REPAINT MY DINING ROOM RIGHT NOW, NOW, NOW!" in Kaycee-land.

I've had an idea for a wall color and accent color combo for a little while now. So, I was all "sup, Google?" And what I found really makes me want to paint my dining room cream:




I especially love this last one. The ivory built-in with creamy, buttery walls? LOVE. Absolutely love. And I know, I know... Cream is a color too. I worry that it may be too neutral for the rest of my house. Y'all know this girl is not afraid of color. I don't want the dining room to feel like I just haven't gotten around to painting it. So, who knows. We'll see. :)


I found this picture while browsing Google, too. Are you kidding me with that wrap around art wall? I almost pooped my pants when I saw it! Just kidding, but still. AMAZING.


I found this, too. I don't know where to buy it or where I'd put it, but I love it and have decided I need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment