Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday





{one} what is your favorite breakfast food?
French toast. I really, really love French toast. Or scrambled eggs with ketchup... Yeah, I'm one of ~those~ people. ;)


{two} how many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
I couldn't even begin to count!  I have boxes upon boxes of shoes. And I'm not talkin' shoe sized boxes... No, I'm talking large sized moving boxes from Home Depot sized boxes.


{three} city or country?
I'm a city girl, that is FOR SURE.


{four} what is your favorite part of your job?
My friends -- AKA coworkers! :)


{five} what is your favorite junk food to snack on?
Can cheese be considered a junk food? Even if it's not, it's my all time favorite snack food. I could eat sharp cheddar cheese all day.


{six} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
Yes, just little blurbs... National awards for school, scholarships for college, soccer tournaments... That kind of thing!


{seven} do you use post-it notes?
Not at home, but I use them every day at work.


{eight} do you have freckles?
TONS. Thanks, Dad.


{nine} is it okay for men to wear pink?
Definitely!


{ten} when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Last year to my grandma when she still lived in Tennessee. She lives in Bay City again, now!

No comments:

Post a Comment