Saturday, February 26, 2011

Twenty-Six

I've seen a lot of these recently and thought I'd play along. So, without further adieu, here's the "A-Z of me:"

1. 
Age: 23. I'm wittle. ;)

2. Blog Title Inspiration: One of my favorite Beatles songs is For You, Blue (which was written and sung by my personal absolute fave, George Harrison). June holds a special place in my heart -- it's my mother's middle name and also the month I was married in.

3. Chore You Hate: Cleaning the bathroom. EWWW.

4. Day at the Beach or Cozy Rainy Day?  Cozy, rainy day. I love the rain.

5. Essential Start Your Day Item:  Something to drink.

6. Favorite Color: Yellow, green, red, purple, teal... I love color!

7. Gold or Silver? White gold!

8. Height: 5'4''

9. Instruments You Play:  Hmm. I can play Superstitious on the piano aaand that's it! LOL. Andy is the more musically inclined out of the two of us - he plays bass guitar, drums and saxophone.

10. Job Title: Account Financial Analyst. And part-time photog for my friends. ;)

11. Kids: Not yet!

12. Live:  In an adorable cerulean blue Craftsman bungalow in mid-MI.

13. Mom's Name:  Shirley.

14. Book Currently on Your Nightstand:  None as of right now. I desperately need to get some new books!

15. Nicknames:  Yiya, Wee or Kayc.

16. Overnight Hospital Stays? I think once when I was a newborn and had the flu. But other than that, none! And I'm glad for that since the hospital in this town is more of a hindrance than a help to most people!

17. Pet Peeve: I donno, really. Not a lot bugs me, I'm pretty go with the flow about most things!

18. Quote from a Movie:  "HOW DARE YOU! SHE'S A NICE LADY!" Some Hangover to brighten your day, since the girls and I were just talking about this one!

19. Right or Left Handed? Right. 

20. Siblings:  Two younger brothers -- Ron & Nick.

21. Time You Wake Up? For work, I'm usually up by 6:30. I dilly-dally around the house for a while since it doesn't take me long to get ready (seriously, my husband takes a longer shower than I do!), I only live about 7 blocks from work and don't have to be in until 7:30. On weekends, I'm usually up between 6:30 and 7. It's just habit!

22. Underwear:  Umm, yes...

23. Vegetable You Dislike: Celery. I just can't. BLECH.

24. What Makes You Run Late:  Andy, LOL.

25. Yummy Food You Make: Apparently a kick-ass taco salad is my specialty because I make it for work potlucks and it's gone within the first half hour!

26. Zoo, Favorite Animal:  BUFFALO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment