Monday, January 24, 2011

NY Rangers' Avery

I just could not resist posting this. My husband LIED and said the Wings were playing tonight. Uh, no dear, try Wednesday. However, the Caps are playing the Rangers and I'm an Avery fan. Have been since he played shortly with the Wings. I know some people think he's a douche and has a big mouth. I, however, think he's a stylish guy (come on, what other hockey player do we know that interned for Vogue on the off season?) with the balls to say what he thinks. And he's scrappy! That's the best kind of hockey player.

Anywho. Whenever I see him on the ice, I immediately think of his almost-fight with Max Talbot. I say almost because it was broken up quickly... And Talbot didn't really fight so much as he smacked. Avery makes fun of him the entire way to the penalty box and I laugh EVERY time I think of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment