Thursday, December 30, 2010

Finally!

Though I've had this domain purchased since October and have wanted to start blogging again since 2009, it took a little while for the procrastinator in me to finally buckle down. It never failed, I'd sit down with the intent to spend 10 minutes finding a quick and cute template... Before I knew it, I'd spent 45 minutes browsing Oh No They Didn't. But hey, I found one I liked enough, customized it just a smidge and here I am. This will do until I can actually build my website! I was going to post a little "getting to know you" survey, but the ones I found wanted me to tell you if I liked croutons or bacon bits better... That doesn't really tell you anything about me. (But, if you must know, it's croutons.)

I'm sure you'll learn plenty of random things in reading my future blog posts, but I will be posting a list of must-knows about my life. (Here's a freebie- I'm obsessed with lists.)

No comments:

Post a Comment